CityJet .. lousy customer care

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

Due to fly tonight from Brive to London City. Flight arrived and then ‘technical hitch’. Flight cancelled .. and lousy service to ensure I had a room for the night or a taxi to relatives. Shocking .. Cityjet service stinks

PatJordan
    Participant

Mrs J & I are visiting relatives in who live 10 minutes away from London City airport. Cityjet’s schedule was ideal for our needs, and so we made our first ever booking with Cityjet.

I was delighted to find an online check-in and seat selection facility, but each time I tried to use it, I got the same message: we cannot find your booking.

I sent a query via Cityjet’s on-line “contact us” facility…..but no response after several days.

If this is indicative of Cityjets’ customer service, I have to concur with Bullfrog’s comments.

This is a competitive market, with Flybe and BA vying for business on this route…..do Cityjet realise this?

I’ll update when (and if) I hear from Cityjet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls