China Southern Airlines B737-700 (Config. 3) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Rose Dykins

Having flown from London to Guangzhou, the airline’s hub, the next leg of my China Southern flight was on a B737-000 to Bangkok. Boarding was organised and quick, and we took off on time. Once we were in the air, I folded down my tray table and slept for about an hour.

I woke when the trolley came from the front of the aircraft. Despite this only being a short flight (about two and a half hours) we were offered a meal. You could choose either a Chinese or a Western option –I went for the latter, chicken and pasta in a creamy sauce, served with a side of pickled vegetables and a chocolate bar.

Throughout the flight, there were overhead IFE screens screening The Lone Ranger, and, when that finished, an-inflight exercise video, demonstrated by pretty China Southern air hostesses. The seating was perfectly adequate for a short-haul flight, and again, service was pleasing. We touched down in Bangkok on time at 9.30pm local time. We got to the carousel in good time, but our bags took about 15 minutes to arrive.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls