China First LoungesCreate Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports China First Lounges

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  esselle 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

tj_anderson
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me, I’m looking to travel to China next year with my fiancé in March time and I have the opportunity of flying back First from either Beijing or Shanghai with British Airways. I can tailor my trip to leave from the better airport and lounge experience, could anyone advise which they would recommend?

Thanks

PhilbLND
    Participant

I only know Shanghai. BA have recently switched to using the Cathay Pacific lounge. It is not a bad lounge compared to the others but there is no First Class section, only a combined area.
    All the other lounges at Pudong are disappointing – busy, noisy, not great food – cx is the best one.

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Last time in Pudong we used the shared Thai Airways lounge…ugg..as said above ….basic…busy,noisy , not great food….and run down…

Why o why do the Chinese shout so much .seems no need…

Had to take out the batteries in my hearing aids….

Anyway was a couple of years ago so may have improved…

esselle
    Participant

Have used the CX lounge at PVG a few times and agree with the comments above.

Best in my view is the CZ lounge, which is quite new. EK lounge reflects well also.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.