Checkmy trip Website

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

Travellator
    Participant

This website has recently been updated. It is useful to see your booking details. However since the upgrade it is no longer possible to see where you are seated on the aircraft – that is unless I am missing something – any help from BT regulars ?

Senator
    Participant

Travellator,

“The devil is in the detail” as they say. Once you select to view the details of each segment, you will see your seat and your cabin.

Travellator
    Participant

Thanks Senator, I can see all the flight tickets FQT nos etc even details about the airport but no seat plans etc ?

Maybe there was just too much Canadian GP yesterday and I am a bit slower than Jenson Button this morning !

Tim2soza
    Participant

I bet Button missed his flight.

Travellator
    Participant

So would I in similar circumstances !

Senator
    Participant

Hi again,

Perhaps a silly question from me 🙂 Do you have assigned seats in your booking?

To the right of where the Arrival info is: Time/Airport etc is small “button” to expand the view to see all details of the segment. If you have a pre-assigned seat, you will see it here.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Something tells me that Mr Button’s flight would have waited for him at the executive terminal!

Travellator
    Participant

Senator

Got it ! Thanks very much, this is a useful site if you have preselected and assigned seats.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls