Cheap Taste of London tickets

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

• Anonymous

openfly
    Participant

Travelzoo.com are dumping Taste of London premium …£40… tickets for £19. The £19 also includes a £10 cookery book! Great value.

So glad I booked the premium ticket yesterday for £46 through BA.com!!…and no free cookery book!

Very annoying.

HongKongLady
    Participant

It is for a standard ticket so you haven’t missed the bargain of a century OpenFly.

openfly
    Participant

I must have misread the Travelzoo flyer. They say “£40” tickets for £19. These are the premium tickets are they not?

canucklad
    Participant

Surely Becky will get you sorted out openfly : )))

millionsofmiles
    Participant

Yes, BeckyB might be able to give you some goodies on top. She seems well connected.

travelworld
    Participant

The ONLY reason I’m going- with my BA VIP tickets- is to meet Becky Boop and Vintage Krug. I shall report back…

openfly
    Participant

Hi all. How will I identify BB and VK? Are we all wearing name badges? It should be easy to find VK as he will be the person telling WW how to run BA! :-))

travelworld
    Participant

No, no. VK will be telling WW how well HE is running BA…:-))

VintageKrug
    Participant

Alas, I will not be in the country for this ToL weekend, though might make an appearance midweek.

Be sure to report back!

Here’s the link to the deal:

http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/local-deals/London/Entertainment/51576

VintageKrug
    Participant

Here’s a competition to win a pair of VIP tickets:

http://london.tastefestivals.com/london/form.aspx?id=62

JohnHarper
    Participant

More tiresome thread bumping, BT, could this thread please be deleted? It’s a one man band which seems to be of no use at all to a business traveller.

SpeedbirdA380
    Participant

Does anyone know of other cheap ticket offers available as this has sold out – I would like to attend.

millionsofmiles
    Participant

Where is BB?
    I thought that was her project with the food fair?

BigDog.
    Participant

There has been a slight reduction in the use of multiple handles of late. Pity the same agenda pushing remains prevalent though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls