Cheap airplane tickets

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

TheStuffishere
    Participant

Which websites do you know that are possible to obtain cheap airplane tickets to Europe from North America?

SimonS1
    Participant

norwegian.com

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

Be prepared for charter style seat pitch and bring your own food!

canucklad
    Participant

Hi TheStuffishere
    I’d highly recommend an Edinburgh based company called Skyscanner.
    Sign up to their email alerts and they’ll update you as the price fluctuates between airlines and destinations.

Catherine0321
    Participant

not sure which part of North America you are going to but you can try http://www.travelzoo.com/
    The website helps you compare cheap flights on websites like CheapOair, Kayak and Expedia in one go. I find it quite useful!

PeterCoultas
    Participant

Not “Amazing new business travelling Service” !

Tim2soza
    Participant

kayak.com

rferguson
    Participant

I find the best are kayak.co.uk (using the +/-3 day tool when searching) or ITA matrix.

Also check out secretflying.com and headforpoints.com. These are more blog sites that update regularly on special/sale/mistake fares. And finally the ‘premium fare deals’ thread on Flyertalk can be great.

MrMichael
    Participant

While on the subject, anyone got any tips please on business fares to Bali travelling around Xmas (Xmas day out is cheapest I have found so far) coming back in the new year. Happy to go Ex Europe somewhere. Will also consider business to Far East somewhere then a 2 or 3 hour LoCo.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls