Changing flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

CromartyScot
    Participant

Wanted to highlight a positive experience of this with Jetstar in Australia recently. Was booked on a very cheap (A$90) ticket down from Gold Coast to Sydney and got to the airport very early to see that we were in time for an earlier flight. Wandered over to the ticket desk, more in hope than anticipation, to see if we could get on the earlier flight – was even prepared to pay a small change fee. Jetstar couldn’t have been more accommodating. They changed the flight, no questions asked. They didn’t charge any fees. And they even blocked out the entire front row for the two of us travelling. Ten out of ten for customer service. Can’t help wandering what the response of Easyjet, Ryanair or even BA would have been!

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

Very interesting! I used Virgin to fly Sydney to Brisbane recently and Jetstar back, I was way too early for my outbound flight and asked the grumpy Virgin Australia customer service lass if I could hop on an earlier flight (I had no bags) to be told brusquely “no”.

Good to know JetStar were accommodating when Virgin were not…..

Rgds.
    AOTG.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls