Cathay upgrading First and Business Class experience

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• w8ster
    Participant

[quote quote=944963]The official Cathay websites do seem a little coy on the subject but it seems there are a couple of sources for the rumour that has been picked up by many reputable news sites and tellingly not denied by the airline.

As ‘canucklad’ alludes to it seems like this was a successful publicity strategy if intended.

As not reported happening until October then it seems we need to wait a little longer for the official information direct from Cathay.[/quote]

My next flight with CX is in Oct so fingers crossed 🙂 would be nice to test it. That said I have never had problem with it without the additional mattress. Still a lot more comfortable than the SQ fold down bed.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

[quote quote=944602]Cathay May passenger traffic was up 5% yoy yet the communist owned SCMP managed today to twist the figures to indicate that the Cathay business was down.

Their loss making Chinese airline mates must be becoming increasingly desperate to stick it to Cathay![/quote]

Alibaba? Communist?? You must be using a very broad definition…

Incidentally the South China Morning Propaganda have also been busy sticking it to Hong Kong Airlines and HNA, so on balance I would say their coverage isn’t obviously unfair

stevescoots
    Participant

I enjoy reading the readers comments on the SCMP as much as those on the Daily Mail, brings a smile to my day knowing there are people more dumb out there than me!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls