Cathay resumes more European flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

• Polly
    Participant

Great, will keep an eye out.. know the place, but good to firm up plans…tomorrow works for us…we have no plans, a real treat just being here.

Hard reading on here how many of the posters company travel plans are so severely disrupted by c19. Let’s hope we can all learn to live with it, eventually, as that seems to be the current prediction….P

K1ngston
    Participant

Look out for a mail with my email and mobile, ping me on WhatsApp if you have it and we can go from there 🙂
    Lots to talk about and will be a privilege to meet you both
    Will wait for your ping
    K

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

K1ngston
    Participant

Great, will keep an eye out.. know the place, but good to firm up plans…tomorrow works for us…we have no plans, a real treat just being here.

Hard reading on here how many of the posters company travel plans are so severely disrupted by c19. Let’s hope we can all learn to live with it, eventually, as that seems to be the current prediction….P

Great to meet you and Mr Polly today, thanks for the excellent conversation and look forward to doing it again soon I hope 🙂

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

We reported about British Airways doing something similar

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-shuns-hong-kong-over-strict-crew-quarantine-rules/47164944

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller December 2021 / January 2022 edition
Business Traveller December 2021 / January 2022 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls