Cathay Pacific extends Marco Polo Member Status for a further 12 months

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Just received an email form CX´s Marco Polo Club to say they will renew my Diamond Status for another 12 months when it expires at the end of May. Given the current travel hiatus this was most welcome .The point is CX has stepped up early. Have any other forum members had their airline status renewed early?

PatJordan
    Participant

In the early stages of the pandemic, Aer Lingus extended my Aer Club status to the end of May 2021. Quite a few months ago, they further extended it to the end of May 2022.

Stevescoots
    Participant

[postquote quote=1090498]

yes, got my notification yesterday

highcadence
    Participant

Hoping that BA will also extend status for another 12 months. Had to fly longhaul recently for a family emergency, so halfway there on tier points, but can’t see much other longhaul travel happening through end of year. They’ve been very good so far, so fingers-crossed.

Stevescoots
    Participant

just lost about 70K points on EK, particuarly annoying because i was burning them on an F upgrade to Vietnam…then they cancelled the flight

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls