Cathay Pacific Business class lounge HK

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• tarisingh
    Participant

Have just found out I have a 10 hours layover at HK flying LHR to SYD!
    Is there anywhere comfortable in the airport to rest? Are there rest/sleep pods in any of the lounges?
    Thanks

_glbetrkkr_
    Participant

Assuming you’re flying a OneWorld carrier, you’ll have access to CX lounge, The Pier. This lounge has a quiet area with chaise lounges. You can also try Plaza Premium but I’m not certain what their space is like.

1 user thanked author for this post.

christ
    Participant

It is a long time since i went to Plaza lounge – BA used to try and send people there and give a voucher access. Only went for 15 mins and then went to Cathay lounge.

The Cathay lounge is very comfortable and peaceful – I forget the different ones but the one with separate first and business is very good – allbeit I always get lost trying to find it. The shower facilities are outstanding.

Drink and service is excellent. Food is far better than most lounges but maybe not as good as LHR T3 (but probably personal preference).

I highly recommend Cathay lounges in HK.

1 user thanked author for this post.

GivingupBA
    Participant

[postquote quote=1225575]

I have been to all the CX lounges at HKG many, many times, and I highly recommend them.

I have also been to the Plaza lounge several times. I will refrain from commenting about it (but I would never go there again).

_glbetrkkr_
    Participant

Hands down CX lounges are the best but keep in mind HKG has sequestered its pax and lounge uses. CX The Wing F is an excellent lounge but *I believe* it’s only available to pax originating in HKG and traveling to mainland China. The Pier F lounge is still closed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls