Cathay Pacific B777-300ER (four class with Premium Economy) Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

StephenMarkHoward
    Participant

After my last experience flying with Cathay Pacific and yes I broke my vow not to fly with them again. However, this time I flew on the Boeing 777 and in Business class. I arrived at Heathrow and no queqe at the Business check in and within 5 minutes after checking both luggage got my boarding pass and lounge passes (one for Heathrow and HK) I was in the Cathay Pacific lounge relaxing, not bad, but not quite as good as Virgin upper class lounge. Boarding was very quick and efficient and the plane left on time. I was a little slow in getting to my seat and to my surprise I had to let pass a few passengers who were boarding to the other classes. It is an amazing experience to finally be comfortable and a nice private world with two windows to look out. I must admit the food was surprisingly very very good, the tv entertainment was very good and it was nice to charge up my phone too. Even though it was a 12 hour flight from London to HK, the time just flew quickly (exscue the pun). See my continuation of HK to Cebu above.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls