Cathay Pacific B777-300ER Four-Class (77H)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

This was my first time flying premium economy on any airline.

First impressions I was a bit disappointed by the 2-4-2 layout, particularly as I was in the middle row. However the seat was much roomier than CX economy offering, and I found the adjustable footrest a massive bonus to overall comfort.

The amenity kit was also a nice touch, but the tiny sample size packets of moisturiser etc felt a little bit cheap.

As far as I could tell, the food option was much more similar to economy class than business, but I've always found CX food to be better-than-average anyway. And the cabin crew were extremely polite and helpful.

There was a lot of toilet traffic as it was quite a small area, which was slightly distracting.

The main criticism however is that the seat was pretty useless for sleeping in and I didn't manage to catch a single wink. I thought the recline could have been much more generous. I was also quite cold throughout the night with either the air con too high or my blanket too thin.

Thankfully, the entertainment system kept me entertained throughout the flight…

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user Jade86 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls