Cathay Pacific B747-400 Business

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

KDFAmsterdam
    Participant

I have flown Cathay business class from Amsterdam to Melbourne a couple of times in the last few months and have now experienced both the ‘old’ style angled seating arrangement and the newer, straighter version. I must admit that I was a little disappointed with the new version as at certain seat positions I couldn’t get both arms comfortable on arm rests as there wasn’t really anything to rest my arm on on the left side. That said – the new layout gives more surface for drinks/snacks and avoids the irritating little surface that juts out of the divider on the old style – avoiding the all to easily spilt drink scenario (which I did manage to do – blanket replaced in a jiffy thanks to the friendly staff).
    All in all – I really like both versions of the business cabin and the flat bed is terrific. Just about makes the long trip down under bearable.
    Top tip at CLK airport is the West Wing lounge that has spacious ‘drench’ showers that really make a difference.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls