Cathay Pacific B747-400 (4 class) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

StephenMarkHoward
    Participant

This was my first and very urgent trip going to Cebu and using Cathay Pacific, I have heard what a great airline this was.

In many respects it is, except I was in agony for three days after I arrived and it was all down to those awful shell seats.

The day I was due to return I was so desperate to buy a business class ticket back to London but was told it was fully booked, not surprise really, again I was in agony for nearly a week.

I have heard that 77W has new economy seats but am too scared to use them again.

TominScotland
    Participant

A pity about your bad experience. I travelled CX Economy recently LHR- HKG- LHR in the 777 and 747 and was very impressed with the seat. See here for my 777 review

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Cathay-Pacific-B777-300ER-(four-class-with-Premium-Economy)-Economy

StephenMarkHoward
    Participant

Thank you, I am sure the seats are much better in the 777 but this was in the 747 with shell seats. However, I am due to fly with Cathay Pacific again next June (2013) this time on the 777.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls