Cathay Pacific A330-300 (2 class) Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

chuchuchu
    Participant

The In-town check-in service is perfect. It is fast, efficient. I could say I only wait no more than 3 minutes to get my boarding pass.

The ground staff keeps asking us to move faster to get into the gate. To be more professional, I believe they could rephrase their wordings to sound more polite.

The aircraft is a bit old while the air-cond is not good enough. I keep sweating throughout the trip. The seat is old with a very small PTV screen. The screen quality is below average and is not video on demand system.

In the snack refreshment, I asked for wet tissue paper. The CA replied that no wet tissue paper is offered during “XXX”. I cannot recall that specific term “XXX”. Please do not expect all passengers understand the terms used in airline industry. I thought there is no wet tissue paper throughout the flight, but it turns out there is one in the regular meal.

The regular meal is too salty and oily. I think couscous is quite famous in north africa, but we are not quite used to it in asian cuisine.

In general, I will keep choosing CX as my first priority, because CA are speaking our own language, plus movies are all having chinese subtitle.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls