Cargo traveling

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

ongoing
    Participant

For anyone in the transportation sector – question – how good is online cargo booking?
    My company is thinking about trying it out via Hartl Connect as there is an increasing demand for flexible and spontaneous FTL bookings… any experiences / advice?
    cheers

A_delyn
    Participant

I’d say that depends on the company you choose. 😉 If you choose a company with a lot of experience and good reccomendations chances are better you’ll leave as a satisfied customer. I didn’t know Hartl Connect offered transport via online booking but they’ve been in business for a lot of time now so I’m sure they know their way around. Personally, I’d choose the online booking option as well, it’s much more comfortable.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

And I bet they give you a free tin of SPAM with every order, too

A_delyn
    Participant

Now that’d be bad for business, eh? 😉

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Not as bad as spamming a forum of sophisticated business travellers, and then bumping the thread to get it back in the top ten. I don’t use online cargo booking, but if I did then Hartl Connect would now be on my “dodgy business practices – avoid” list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls