Cancelled easyJet flight

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• manxman123
    Participant

I also received text from Easyjet, but at 06.30 in the morning advising me of a cancelled flight. This gave me time to go to my computer, book one of the 5 last remaining seats on an alternative (British Airways) flight and claim compensation under the EU regulation. Easyjet refunded my ticket, paid my compensation, and I made a profit. Well done Easyjet I say!!

alittle
    Participant

That is shockingly poor from EZY. There was a big test case last week which basically means that even it was a technical problem they are still liable. To check if you are eligible to claim against EZY for the ridiculously last-minute cancellation you can use this free flight compensation calculator. Hope this helps.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

alittle – 25/09/2015 09:37 BST

Maybe you had trouble reading the previous post?

The OP received EC261 compensation from easyJet, so no need to use your legal service on this occasion.

BTW, no doubt Business Traveller would welcome your company as an advertiser.

alittle
    Participant

Excuse me? is it the guardian you think i am advertising or a free calculator? Cynic, guess thats what you get for trying to help 🙂

FDOS_UK
    Participant

alittle – 25/09/2015 16:06 BST

As 2 out of your 3 total posts have referenced a firm offering legal services in respect of EC261, I think I can join the dots up.

MrMichael
    Participant

Well said FDOS

LuganoPirate
    Participant

DOS, MrMichael, +1

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls