Can any one suggest me which business travel app best?

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

• SimaHir
    Participant

canucklad
    Participant

Seasoned traveller & Charles P…….He’s my pal, not yours…..seriously!!

I’m sure I’ve related this story here before, but it’s bizarre enough to repeat!
    One rainy Friday morning I was lackadaisically gazing out of the office window, trying to find some inspiration for a presentation I was putting together….
    E-mail glides into my in-box, from my very good friend, it’s also complete with his works (A bank) personalised signature with correct title, including a work mobile.

Reading the detail of the e-mail I begin to wonder to myself why he is seeking my help in his attempt to financially rescue one of his clients. He never talks about his work in the pub!! So why does he need 4 people to create a consortium? The whys started to niggle?

Rather than phoning him on his personal number, stored in my phone I called the number quoted on the e-mail…………… Shock/Horror
    Is that a GlasLagos accent you’ve developed I ask…… You’re surely not going to talk like that at the 5’s tonight? ………………. Sound of someone c*****g themselves and then DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Are you still there mate ? ……. Oh he must be away to annoy Charles & Seasonedtraveller

KarlMarx
    Participant

Radar had been invented by the Romans.

Hopeless, everyone knows the Phoenicians invented it 😉

Charles-P
    Participant

“everyone knows the Phoenicians invented it”

Rubbish – the Phoenicians invented string back driving gloves, as any fule knows

bitty11
    Participant

A few questions, (and a comment) ………..
    Has anyone been denied boarding that anyone knows of?

I flew from LAX to Seoul to Bangkok in August on Korean Air in first class, then from Bangkok to Singapore to LAX in business with no problems on Singapore Air on a Skylux ticket. The price was great. Just an FYI

K1ngston
    Participant

There I was minding my own business on this lovely Sunday afternoon in the lovely metropolis they call Bangkok, and I happen to wander over to the BT forum to catch up with the gossip to have my whole life and dreams dashed in one instance!!

My good friend from Nigeria who has been offering me fame and fortune if I help him has been 2 timing/ nay many timing me I have had to write to Bentley to put the car I have ordered on hold ……. Wo is me!!

+1 Charles P and +1 seasonedtraveller

MrMichael
    Participant

Bitty11, as a matter of interest did Korean Air Serve the nuts in a ramekin or in the bag, I understand Skylux give you your money back if the nuts are not in the ramekin in accordance with Mrs Arrogants clear instructions.

I hope actually the daughter of the Korean Air chief gets some shares in Sainsbury’s, because they also serve the nuts in bags! Peasants.

SimonS1
    Participant

You gotta laugh…..another first time poster comes on to say how good SkyLux are. Shame none of them ever come back.

ImissConcorde
    Participant

Think you’ve already lost you Nigerian friend to a Manchunian!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3887493.stm

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls