Can any one suggest me which business travel app best?

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

• Anonymous

SteveSmithj
    Participant

Hey Guys Cheers!!

So finally i am going London for business meeting. I am looking some best business travel apps they help into my travel.

Finally i found some good apps really they are FREE!! I love free apps lot šŸ™‚

I found Business Class Seller: ramon vanmeer. That app offering lot of features at one location like: Weather tool, Currency Converter, Travel News, Flight Tracker & more i liked that app . There any suggestion you have please share with me

BigDog.
    Participant

Steve – can you please be open as to your involvement/relationship with this product. Should you wish to promote your product, suggest you approach the BT site owners and consider paying for ad space.

Charles-P
    Participant

And today’s award for an advert masquerading as a forum post goes to Steve

SimonS1
    Participant

As if someone as semi literate as Steve would be going to a business meeting. Gave the game away immediately.

Charles-P
    Participant

‘SimonS1’ – Yes I laughed at that as well. I hope he is not being paid to do this advertising because if he is the client is not getting value for money. Perhaps we should let them know ?

KarlMarx
    Participant

Sadly, the original post scores quite highly on the literate scale for ‘yoofs’, remember all those years when A level grades only escalated? šŸ˜‰

Charles-P
    Participant

‘KarlMarx’ – regretfully yes. I could bore everyone with stories of graduates unable to construct a simple CV or the person we interviewed for our London office who thought that Radar had been invented by the Romans.

HedgeFundFlyer
    Participant

Can anyone tell me what is the best washing powder? My valet uses Ariel Automatic which is amazing. My shirts are brilliant white, my socks odourless, and the colour in my Polo tshirts never fades. Can anyone suggest any others? As long as they start with A please.

A box of Tide

Charles-P
    Participant

‘HedgeFundFlyer ‘ I am unfamiliar with this “washing powder” of which you speak. Would this be something used by the servants ? If so I suggest you direct your question to the pages of ‘Scullery Maid & Boot Polisher Weekly’ where I understand such subjects are afforded discussion and contemplation.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I think perhaps ‘Steve’ above, should go into business with the other ‘gentleman’ who makes weekly posts on here offering to sell us all manner of dodgy materials…..

They would make a great team…………

Charles-P
    Participant

‘seasonedtraveller ‘ or perhaps he could form an arrangement with a regular emailer I have who seems to often be the controller of a large fortune in West Africa with which he requires assistance ?

canucklad
    Participant

As a trusting soul, Iā€™ll give you the benefit of the doubt SteveSmithJ and assume that English isn’t your first language…..but Iā€™m not immediately impressed as it wonā€™t let me type in anything to search. Think Iā€™ll stick to skyLux, which ironically is also located in Californiaā€¦ : )
    ‘HedgeFundFlyerā€ā€¦ My Valet swears by ASDA own brand, but if the gee gees donā€™t start co-operating he might have to try Aldiā€™s own brand!!……..

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Charles

I am shocked and somewhat annoyed that my friend in Nigeria is also emailing you. He personally promised me the fortune that he is holding for me and having already sent several large payments to help his legal fees, I now have a very small but nagging doubt in my mind that he may not actually be a Prince after all.
    Still, I’m sure it’s not a scam and I shall continue the payments in the hope that I can grab all this money before you take advantage šŸ˜‰

At least Steve gave me a laugh before boarding for Chicago šŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls