Cabin temperature – how cold is too cold?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• superchris
    Participant

hueyjudy.

if its too cold just put a blanket on’

which is all well and good if they have any. Just 1 super thin scratchy blanket per person and no extras.

I don’t mind things going wrong, its how they deal with it which bothers me.

Ill vote with my feet. This is my latest poor experience of an ever deteriorating VS product. As a former gold card holder, they are now on my ‘no fly’ list.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

On a similar vain, I stayed in Wiesbaden this week where the air condition had been turned off for the winter which left the hotel boiler on one temperature HOT.

Opened the windows, too noisy, closed the windows too hot.. so couldn’t sleep.

Even the restaurant had its doors to the street open to cool the place down..

I asked the hotel for my next visit to find me a cooler room or to kindly book me in to an alternative…

jsn55
    Participant

SuperChris, you gotta pack your Pashima! You made a most perfect comment I think: “I don’t mind things going wrong, its how they deal with it which bothers me.” Gad, fix the problem, apologize for the problem and get on with it. If you’re going to offer something after the fact, don’t insult your customer with 5K miles or 40 pounds of vouchers.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls