Cabin crew career?

Back to Forum
Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

• handbag
    Participant

canucklad – 24/12/2015 12:16 GMT
    It is on a 747 at the moment. Although I lose track of which flights are operated by WW and Mixed Fleet, They change them so often, I never know any more.

At one time each WW Crew member operated to virtually all the longhaul destinations that we do, as there was only 747 and 777 and 767 and we were all were trained on 747 and 777 and quite a lot on 767 as well(which has fewer longhaul destinations) . So I would presume , that I would fly to most places on the longhaul route structure.

Now it is a very different scenario, as on WW we have Crew trained on 747,777, 767, 787 and A380, on any selection of 2-3 aircraft. On top of this Mixed Fleet also operate numerous aircraft, so lots of the routes are operated by them. Therefore, someone like myself on 2 aircraft on WW will now only operate to a small selection of routes on longhaul network.

Although we are always getting updates of what is moving to what aircraft or fleet, I don’t tend to take a lot of notice and what arrives on my roster I operate, as it is too difficult to keep up to date..

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls