“But I was sat here first…!”

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

• KarlMarx
    Participant

CityRiskBoy

Threatening violence on an aircraft is stupid and unnecessary; the cabin crew are trained to resolve this issue, use them.

canucklad
    Participant

Just back from a stag doo in Poznan, flying on Ryanscare. This gave one of my travelling companions an opportunity to display an almost complete lack of intelligence. And he is an experienced traveller !!

Yet it didn’t stop him becoming confused with his priority boarding status, which resulted in him boarding first……Now separated from the rest of us, alone on the aircraft he helpfully texted one of my mates………

” I’ll nab seats together for all of us” ……….
    Sadly, it as my mate that replied and tested back that we already had seats allocated, and if he checked his own boarding pass he’d notice so did he !
    If he had chosen to text me, my response would have been simple……
    ” Cheers Sir, we’ll be with you soon “

CityRiskBoy
    Participant

I didn’t want that to come across like I would be violent, I merely meant I would make sure I came across strong enough to make them move. No offence intended in previous post.

jsn55
    Participant

Stevescoots, that is an astonishing comment. I’ve seen far more bad manners from the upper crust than the just plain Joe.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls