Business travelling survey

Back to Forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Leonidas 7 Apr 2015
at 07:39

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

Leonidas
    Participant

My name is Leonidas Kapralos and just started my entrepreneurial journey. I am building a service for airline business travellers that wants to offer them a nice and stressless travelling experience. I am conducting a survey in order to get information from business travellers https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MTPGQXY . Is it possible for you to answer my survey and help me with your insights and experiences?

Kind regards,
    Leonidas Kapralos

*Can you please try again? The full stop was causing the problem.

NTarrant
    Participant

Seems to be an error in your URL

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

I have completed this in order to try help Leonidas but it’s an odd kind of survey which I found somewhat difficult to make sense of.

NTarrant
    Participant

I have also completed and agree with seasonedtraveller

MrMichael
    Participant

As it asks for name and email I am not so sure this is genuine.

pheighdough
    Participant

What a strange survey, i filled it in but haven’t left an e-mail address. Renting clothes? weird.

Leonidas
    Participant

Hi everybody and thanks for answering my questioner. The mission of this survey is:

1) to gain understanding on business travelling habits
    2) To check an assumption I have: Would you travel without luggage if a service provided you with everything you need at the destination?

In the survey there are questions related to this main assumption and as pheighdough mentioned some questions are related to renting clothes.

You are not obliged to insert your email address as I understand that many of you may find this annoying.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller October 2019 edition
Business Traveller October 2019 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls