Business travel return to the US – Any Tips out there?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• maxgeorge
    Participant

Air Serbia, via Belgrade.

Currently, no restrictions.

TK, via IST, also possible.

canucklad
    Participant

[quote quote=1003728]But the UK borders have never been closed to US citizens, personally, i wish they were…[/quote]

I’ve avoided posting because I’m not an expert, and after reading the comments further I’m now even less of an expert……especially when you consider the current situation in the US.

So my advice to you workerbee is simply this ……..especially if you finances can afford.

Head to the appropriate Caribbean island ….
    Book an AirBnB property with decent Wifi
    Not for 2 weeks but 4, enjoy yourself whilst you continue working
    Keep your fingers crossed , that in 4 weeks’ time, Georgia will have passed the worse

As an aside, I’m glad that your company is being so understanding.

Captain Dunes
    Participant

Certainly! Here are some tips for your business travel return to the US:

Check Travel Requirements: Before your trip, ensure that you are aware of any travel requirements or restrictions imposed by the US government, such as visa regulations or COVID-19 protocols. Stay updated with the latest travel advisories and guidelines to avoid any last-minute surprises.

Plan Ahead: Make sure to plan your trip well in advance. Book your flights, accommodation, and any necessary transportation arrangements early to secure the best options and prices. Additionally, schedule your meetings and appointments beforehand to maximize productivity during your stay.

Stay Informed: Stay updated with the latest news and developments regarding your destination in the US. This includes any local regulations, business protocols, or health and safety guidelines that may affect your travel or work arrangements.

Organize Travel Documents: Ensure that you have all the necessary travel documents, including a valid passport, visa (if required), and any business-related documents such as invitation letters or meeting confirmations. Keep these documents in a safe and easily accessible place.

Stay Connected: Keep your communication devices charged and have a reliable means of staying connected during your trip, such as a working mobile phone or access to Wi-Fi. This will help you stay in touch with colleagues, clients, and loved ones.

Prepare for Jet Lag: If you’re crossing time zones, prepare for potential jet lag by adjusting your sleep schedule and staying hydrated during the flight. Try to align your sleeping and eating habits with your destination’s time zone to minimize the impact of jet lag.

Stay Safe and Healthy: Prioritize your health and safety during your trip. Follow any health guidelines provided by authorities, practice good hygiene, and be mindful of your surroundings. It’s also a good idea to have travel insurance that covers medical emergencies and unexpected events.

Remember, every business trip is unique, so adapt these tips to your specific needs and circumstances. Safe travels and successful business endeavors in the US!
    MORE DETAILS VISIT THIS SITE:CAPTAIN DUNES.COM

ASK1945
    Participant

This message looks like a Spam advert, coming as it does 3 years after the thread ended. My guess is that it adds nothing to what most, if not all users of this Forum have learnt anyway. I will not be linking to the suggested website.

cwoodward
    Participant

I agree ASK1945 particularly as the poster only registered for this forum 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls