Business Travel Bloggers

Back to Forum

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fatbear 12 Nov 2018
at 22:05

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• kathy lewis
    Participant

Which business travel blogs do you recommend to read when travelling on business?

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I don’t, apart from this Forum.

stevescoots
    Participant

me neither, from what i have speed read in the past they are mostly written by braggers or fantasists

6 users thanked author for this post.

canucklad
    Participant

Yep sorry Kathy , like others when I’m away working, I’ll only interact with BT.
    Can’t imagine anything worse than reading about somebody else’s travails whilst away……Escapism is my mantra !!

JamesJ
    Participant

I don’t, only this forum.

capetonianm
    Participant

I find most others are either totally USA oriented, meaning they are useless to me, or a waste of bandwidth for the reasons so succinctly expressed above by stevescoots.

Flightlevel
    Participant

Agree with all the above, however AusBt and Flyertalk are interesting for news and the Ftk forum can be relevant to specific situations or airlines/hotels.

fatbear
    Participant

No Business Travel Bloggers are worth reading ( IMHO ). Agree whole heartedly with Stevescoots

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls