Business to New Zealand

Back to Forum
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

• Hess963
    Participant

I have travelled to Australia and New Zealand a lot now and experienced different airlines inorder to give my comments on it.
    In my opinion NZ is one of the great choices to fly to Australia/New Zealand. I experienced both Bus. and Prem Y classes and find both products are good. Bus Class with full flat bed, good food/beverages and very friendly/attentive cabin crews. Prem Y is for me one of the best product in its category. Very good recline( well the legrest does not really fulfill its purpose) and you get Bus Class food/beverage as well as service.
    But there are other good products in the market. QF finally putting a full flat bed in C class. A better F class seat or “suite”. Food quantity and quality are still inconsistent in certain flights. SQ’s famous C class “suite” in certain sectors. Or SQ F class suite challenging the frequent travellers favourite at the moment: EK F class suite, especially on the A380. And now even the ” Underdog – GA” is going to full flat in C class and already using the new A330 to “Down Under”…
    So it is in my opinion a great sight to see the different airlines competing for pax. Improving their products lke the Bus. Class cabins and its amenities as well as the competitive pricing in certain seasons.
    I just can suggest to everyone to take time and browse in the web for any specials and good deals ….

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls