Business Class to Chicago

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

TonyMP45
    Participant

My partner has been asked to go to a Chicago on business in July and will be travelling Business Class paid for by the company. Does anyone know if there are any ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offers so that I can travel too? I know that BA had this a few weeks ago but this is no longer available. If not, who has the best deals to Chicago from the UK?

Cameron
    Participant

£1475 Club on either BA or VS. Not the cheapest but prob the best value.

VintageKrug
    Participant

http://www.flyopenskies.com have great 2for1 deals ex Paris and Amsterdam available until 27 June, not ideal for your requirements, but might be of interest if you fancy a break in Paris prior to the trip, and don’t mind connecting to Chicago at NYC.

Amex Platinum Card travel often has good 2for1 companion deals through its International Travel Programme Service:

——————————————————————————–
    Just purchase a full-fare First-Class or Business-Class ticket through Platinum Travel Service and you’ll receive one complimentary ticket with the same itinerary as your own. Travel as often as you like between now and December 31, 2009 — there’s no limit to the number of times you can receive a complimentary ticket.
    ———————————

The above however requires the purchase of one fully flex ticket, which can remove any savings if your partner’s dates are fixed.

Have you considered using some of the miles your partner accrued on previous trips for an (almost) free flight, or perhaps buying your own Premium Economy ticket and upgrading with miles/points?

United had a Business Class sale for UK Mileage Plus members last week = £939 rtn, but that ended on June 2nd – watch out for a repeat performance. My experience of United (Ted and Intl. F) has always been impressive, and their new fully flat bed in business class looks great:

http://www.unitedairlines.co.uk/core/english/SI/suite_dreams.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls