Bus Links to Direct to T5

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

BlackTower
    Participant

There appear to be no buses traveling to T5 from suburbs of London and Surrey to the south/south east of the terminal. From the Kingston area all buses go to heathrow central and require a change.

Surely there should be room for some services in this direction? As it is car or taxi is the only thing that makes any sense going to T5.

CMoir12
    Participant

There is the 490 that goes from Richmond to T5. It is quite easy to change at Hatton Cross where you can get a 490 or (I think) 482. Hatton Cross is in the Heathrow freeflow so there is no need to pay for the jouney.
    If I was coming from Kingston I would probably get the x26 and change at Hatton Cross.

BlackTower
    Participant

Thanks but this is a change of bus and a roundabout route. Richmond is east of heathrow

NTarrant
    Participant

To the south of T5 there is the 441 which runs to Staines and Englefield Green via Stanwell. There is the 60 to Slough, 71 to Windsor and the 77/78 towards Slough and destinations that way, there is also the 482 towards Hounslow.

Changing at Hatton Cross there is also the 555/556/557 which cover most of the Weybridge, Shepperton, Walton, Byfleet areas of Surrey.

Where do you actually want to get to T5 from?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls