BT Business Travel Survey

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• TominScotland
    Participant

I am sure that others will have received this e-mail from Business Traveller and I was ken to contribute…

Dear reader,

In the last few months most of us have been grounded by restrictions put in place because of COVID-19.

Airlines are now reinstating flights, hotels are reopening, and many businesses – and business travellers – are starting to consider travel.

As a result, here at Business Traveller, we are seeking to understand how the virus has impacted your travel, and how you think it will be affected in the coming months.

To that end we are asking you to participate in a survey. We hope you will find the questions interesting, and will also enjoy reading the cumulated results, when we publish them later this year.

Please visit: https://online.ssisurveys.com/wix/p7066690.aspx?r=10346&s=ELIJUVFQ&sm=2 to participate.

As an added incentive, all participants will be entered into a draw to win a pair of Apple Airpods or case of Champagne.

For every completed survey we will also make a donation to our chosen charities – the Royal Hospital for Neurodisability and the Chi Heng Foundation.

All responses will, of course, be treated as confidential and only analysed as a group rather than attributable to you as an individual.

Many thanks in advance for taking part in this survey.

Tom Otley
    Editorial Director

However, the link does not seem to work – see the screenshots I took. Is it something I am doing?

Thanks, BT

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello Tom
    Sorry to hear this and many thanks for letting us know.
    We have had feedback from about 10 people that links did not work and we have been in contact to supply new links (someone will be in touch with you)
    There are so many devices and operating systems that I think this is sadly inevitable, but the good news is that to date we have had over 1200 responses and would welcome as many as possible to help us analyse demographic and regional differences from around the world.
    Hope all is good with you.
    thank you, Tom

cwoodward
    Participant

I (in hong kong) did not receive the email. Interesting to know if others here did.

simeoncox
    Participant

I got it (AU, KH, IN) and it worked fine.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

[postquote quote=1005270][/postquote]

Sorry about that – I can ask for one to be sent to you if you have time to fill it in

K1ngston
    Participant

[postquote quote=1005274][/postquote]

Nor did I in Thailand!

FaroFlyer
    Participant

Not sure what the basis was for who gets an e-mail, but I picked the survey up from BT News on 25 July
    https://www.businesstraveller.com/news/page/3/

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

canucklad
    Participant

Link above didn’t work, but retrieved the email from my deleted files and all good — completed
    living in Scotland, i’d have thought when do you expect to get back into the workplace , never mind jump on a plane or a train

DavidGrodentz
    Participant

Received the email cwoodward

AJDC
    Participant

In USA. Received email and it worked perfectly fine. I’m looking forward to the results.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls