Brussels Airlines A319

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

This was a short chaotic hop from Brussels to Heathrow -Flight 2093 – on 4th September 2013.

Boarding was via coach between the terminals and was chaotic. There was no priority boarding for business class, it was pretty much a free for all. We were greeted by a friendly purser who showed us to our seats but did pretty much little else even when someone tried to help themselves to the free middle seats in business class, until I asked her to.

The plane took off 35 minutes late as then kept trying to cram passengers on, consequently there was no pre flight drink. Breakfast was chucked at us 10 minutes into the flight. It consisted of half a roll with cheese and ham, a yoghurt and a fruity selection, which was served with a glass of champagne served from a big bottle. Service was pretty indifferent, but in their defence the place was completely full.

We landed at Heathrow 30 minutes late with baggage arriving in my case 20 minutes later. In my partners case, 35 minutes late as despite being tagged priority was last off. We discovered the reason for this when we got home – someone had very kindly helped themselves to a bottle of Grey Goose – very stupidly leaving the empty box in the bar, as well as some underwear and jeans. Have obviously contacted Brussels Airlines customer relations department – it will be interesting to see if their response matches the rest of our experience – this out a real downer ion what was a pretty good experience

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user 187275 can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls