British Airways retires B767

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

• JonathanHallSmith
    Participant

What has it been replaced with to Larnaca and what is the Business Class like please?

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

An A320 to Larnaca with the Club Europe shorthaul product.

canucklad
    Participant

I used it on the EDI “shuttle” service more than a few times and I must admit I preferred it to the 320 .
    I wonder if Ba is going to rota in a 787 instead ?

NTarrant
    Participant

Had some good flights on the 767. Mainly to Cyprus but also Toronto to LHR as well as MAN and EDI to/from LHR on some of the busy flights.

wingcommander
    Participant

First flew on the 767 in 2004 I think, just before the Athens Olympics and did the LHR / ATH trip a few times with work out there. Liked the space on this and much preferred it to the B757 which also plied this route. Then, travelled on it much more and more recently when it worked the LHR / GLA shuttles adding capacity after BMI’s demise. Fond memories.

nevereconomy
    Participant

LP the MAN=LHR shuttle was indeed often a 767 and the magnificent Manchester crew served a full cooked breakfast in often only 30 minutes flight time – a wonderfully choreographed service! Also flew it frequently BWI-LHR in the USAir alliance days when I believe it might have been a joint venture with mixed crews. Later one of the PHL flights was 767 with the original Club flat seat in 2-2-2. Very nice if you had one of the middle seats. Lots of AA transcontinentals and transatlantics with various seting formats depending on how long ago. And a few JAL too – I think OKI was 767 and other internals, maybe SIN too. It was
    a great favorite for me until the dreaded 777 spoiled flying forever.

fatbear
    Participant

Flown to both Edinburgh and Athens this year on 767’s. Gate A10 every time. Nice aircraft, the only criticism I had was the small overhead lockers

trident3
    Participant

‘767’ and ‘iconic’…nah, not buying that, sorry

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls