British Airways: no change fee for future bookings

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• cesca
    Participant

I hope you can help. I need to double check that BA will keep waving change fee for flights booked until 31 July 2020 with departure till 31 December 2020.
    On BA website I read ”You can change the dates and destination of your booking without incurring a change fee, although you will need to pay any difference in price (applies to bookings made from 3 March until 31 July 2020, with a departure date up to 31 December 2020).
    Thanks.

capetonianm
    Participant

The website quote you’ve posted seems clear enough. If you made your booking inside the date range specified, for travel commencing before 31DEC20, then the conditions apply to you. I don’t see any lack of clarity.

You’re surely not implying that BA would do anything devious like change those terms and conditions are you?
    Shirley Knott?

capetonianm
    Participant

I should have said : “If you made or will make your booking inside the date range specified ……..”

cesca
    Participant

Thanks, I wanted to double check I understood correctly. There was different information elsewhere.

Jusley
    Participant

How do I go about getting a credit for 4 tickets on BA departing July 9 returning 21st please?

SimonS1
    Participant

[postquote quote=999013][/postquote]

BA website.

FaroFlyer
    Participant

[postquote quote=999013][/postquote]

Have you tried going to BA website and Manage my booking? I looked at a booking that I made 6 months ago for a US trip in October and it seemed to give me the option of a credit note valid for 18 months from the original date of travel. I didn’t go ahead at this stage, but it is worth you checking. You don’t have to click confirm yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls