British Airways B777-300ER

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

This has to be the worst flight I have had in 70 years. The trip from Changi to Sydney no better..
    BA seem to have successfully introduced a new cattle class -Economy/Business.
    The seats (15 B) are very low so its hard to get out of them. When the bed was supposed to be flat it bent upwards in the middle – how I have no idea so I had to adjust it to go down.The bed is so narrow if you are sleeping on the Aisle you get hit on the bum every time somebody walks up the aisle. Also if the window passenger wants to get out he/she climbs over you and never fails to kick you. You cant sleep so they cant wake you up. There is no storage except for what they call a drawer for the pad.If you want to read the magazines you have to physically get out of the seat to reach it.. If you remove your shoes there is nowhere to store them except in the pad drawer. The noise of the aircraft is loud so it is impossible to sleep. The headset is not noise cancelling. The screen is almost impossible to get out of the storage unit as is the tray table. Once deployed you have to keep your knee under the outer edge of the table to stop the food sliding off as it is not supported. That is if you can possibly stomach the food. I tried and sent it back hardly touched on both flights. Service if thats what you call it is basic. Twice the attendant found it necessary to hit my call button for assistance from another crew member nearly poking my eye out in the process. I entertainment was anything but.
    Believe it or not a flight on and old DC3 had to be better than this.
    I fly at least twice a year and NEVER EVER again will I fly BA – It used to be good but they have lost the plot somewhere. I flew Lufthansa from Changi to Frankgfurt and the difference was 100% better. It seems BA have tried to fit an A330 configuration into a 777 by shrinking EVERYTHING – but the passengers, and it didn't work.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user Dinkumguy can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls