British Airways B737-400

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Travelled what could be one of my last BA B737 flights as the fleet must be due for retirement soon.

The outbound was on-board an ex-bmi A319 which was in much better condition than the Boeing, however the latter had more legroom and marginally more comfortable.

The flight was full and all 18 CE seats were occupied. Only one FA was allocated to Business Class but she did a sterling job serving all passengers.

I managed three mini bottles of champagne on the flight, very nice but I needed ice to keep them cold. The food choice was beef or chicken. I choose the latter and my wife had a pre-ordered veggie curry, both were excellent. Flight departed and arrived on time.

We parked up in the 100 gates, so it was quite a hike to get to immigration. The airport was pretty busy for midnight but the e-gates worked well. Overall an excellent flight.

Review courtesy of Seatplans.com. Original review by user Slotski can be found here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls