British Airways A321 (ex-Bmi) World Traveller (economy)

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

BA148 Beirut to Heathrow T1

A long take-off to the south exactly 2 minutes after the scheduled departure time of 09:30.

I had the same crew as on my outbound flight.

The previous evening I had checked in online and selected 31F. The middle seat was empty which is always a blessing in economy. Legroom was sufficient, and although the seat was firm it was not uncomfortable.

Unfortunately the moving map was not working as I like to know the route, especially on a daytime flight with no cloud cover. Was that Bulgaria, Romania or Serbia down there?

There was no ravioli left by the time I was served. I am not a great fan of beef but as I was very hungry I gladly accepted it.

We landed ahead of schedule, but it was a long 5 hours 10 minutes.

sparkyflier
    Participant

Two very good reviews alexpo! Interesting to hear about no duty free, which is a minus point as far as I am concerned. I would be keen to try MEA one day, a 4 hour A330 during the day would be rather pleasnat with great views and I hope the moving map!

Hi sparkyflyer

I think I have purchased duty-free items onboard once in my life. On this trip I could not face a Heathrow shop, and I was confident on a mid-haul flight that they would be available. On arrival in Beirut, there was a duty-free shop, but if you forget your pincode….!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls