British Airways A321 (ex-Bmi) Club World

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

• AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

I don’t know which made me laugh the loudest:

bafan777747 – 03/05/2013 00:32 GMT
    hi vk im checking all your comments for a while and i see that youre the most intresting in this whole firum

or

its impossible to travel with 24 infants

I’m fibbing, I do know what’s funniest!

Thanks for brightening my Friday.

🙂
    Rgds.
    AOTG.

Do you think 24 was a typo?

Papillion53
    Participant

Would Bafan777747 have meant there were 24 infants/children on board in total? Or yes, it’s a typo.

Alexpo1 – here are a couple of little ditties for you, seeing as how it’s Friday and the weekend! :-))

I have a spelling chequer
    It came with my pee see
    It plainly marks for my revue
    Miss takes I cannot sea
    I’ve run this poem threw it
    I’m shore your pleased two no
    Its letter perfect in its weigh
    My chequer told me sew

And another …….

An English lecturer wrote the words “A woman without her man is nothing” on the blackboard and asked the students to punctuate it correctly.

All the men in the class wrote: “A woman, without her man, is nothing.”

All the women in the class wrote: “A woman: without her, man is nothing.”

bafan777747
    Participant

allovertheguff
    i dont know what was the joke about but when i flew apr 10 lhr tlv in club world myself and we had 24 infants on board this small plane in y and we couldnt sleep for a min from the noise coming out of y and small kids juming around up and down to wc in club that it wouldnt be a joke it seeems to be such a busy route and its always full and that s why i want to know an explanation why ba changed this route to this a321 ???

bafan

I too had at least 24 teenagers on the same aircraft, a Lebanese school group. Boarding was chaos and I thought here we go…after take-off not a peep thanks to their teacher.

Papillion53
    Participant

AOTG – oh my, I just about guffawed (get it?) … Not very ladylike I know but when I read bafan777747 address you at 20:15 as “allovertheguff” – OK schoolboy humour for Mrs P this morning!

Enough, back to work now.

SergeantMajor
    Participant

I have a flight to Amman coming up, my first time on this new Club World product.

I’ll be on business, so travelling alone. Is 1A the best option? Or too close to the “facilities”?

AspirationalFlyer
    Participant

I am travelling in Club World from London to Amman in early November and would also appreciate some feedback on the best seat/preferential seat location.

sergeantMajor – do let us know how you get on.

I have just checked Seatguru.com and it is showing a Club Europe configuration for this aircraft on this route which is obviously incorrect.

I actually really enjoy the BA International Lounge in terminal 1 and find it in many ways to be preferential to the T5 lounge complex. Based on flights to Rotterdam and Croatia in the last year I have generally found the T1 lounge less busy than the T5 Galleries lounges, the staff more visible and friendly and the food better stocked. I also think it is great that the theme of Britishness (if that is a word) has been embraced – this lounge clearly differentiates itself from other lounges in the world and I think this is a good thing.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls