British Airways A321 Club Europe

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

LIS-LHR Club 31/1/14. Check in at LIS was quick and the agent friendly. Boarding was at 06.40 and as it was 06.30 I didn´t bother using the Blue lounge as it was the opposite end of the terminal from my gate, and reviews are not good. I proceeded to the gate which was quite a walk and took a seat at the gate. Boarding didn´t actually commence until 07.00 with the announcement there would be a 30 minute delay due to bad weather at LHR. The male member of the crew was friendly and constantly offered tea or juice. We eventually took off at about 08.15.

A hot breakfast was served by the CSD. I must comment here as generally I find BA crew very good. She was so cold and lacking in personality that I am concerned BA would employ someone like that, especially as a CSD. She was not rude in any way but just completely distant. There were 6 of us in club and she appeared to know 2 of them, as after breakfast she talked to them for about an hour. I imagine they were staff. She was definitely one of the old lot and I got the impression she was unhappy with BA.

We arrived at LHR T3 at 10.40 so we had been on the plane for 3h40! I was glad to get off and we were bused to the terminal.

The flight was fine and BA handled the small delay well, but I wouldn´t want this FA on a future flight.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls