British Airways A320 Euro Traveller

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

TominScotland
    Participant

My early morning flight from Glasgow to Heathrow was a connector through T5. I arrived at the airport in good time, checked my case through to my final destination without any wait and then headed through Priority Security. This is very hit and miss at Glasgow and today was miss – the Fast Track route just took me into the main line, albit about half way along. Still, the wait was not too bad and I went through to the excellent BA Lounge. Here i enjoyed cereal and fruit and headed to the gate when we were called about 30 minutes before scheduled departure.

Boarding was quick via the priority lane and I was soon in 2C which seems to be my default seat on Domestic flights with BA. The seat next to me, 2B, remained free so this was a comfortable flight. One oddity were the plugs for earphones jacks – not seen these before so does anyone know what their provinence is?

We were fully boarded quickly but had to wait until just after the departure time before getting clearance to push back. Once airborne, service started very quickly as is always the case on short BA legs. A hot or cold breakfast was on offer but I declined food and made do with a couple of cups of coffee.

We landed on time and after a short taxi arrived at our remote stand – not a great arrival – but the buses were waiting and we were quickly en route to the terminal. Straight back into the departures area without security which is a real positive at T5.

IMHO, BA do their domestic routes really well and, unlike other posters, I have never had a service cancelled on me so am very satisfied with their reliability as well. A good service all round.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls