Bringing down the cost of Travel

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

amexwill
    Participant

You are also more than welcome to call my on my mobile number on my linked in address

VintageKrug
    Participant

It’s great of you to post here, but alas TMC’s don’t get great press with users of the BT forum:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Tmc-s-do-you-your-company-use-them

Binman62
    Participant

AMEXWILL…..appreciate you are after a specific market segment but many on here actually pay their own fares

To date AMEX have never, and I mean never, been able to compete on a single premium airfare I have required and despite your relationship with BA I have never seen a deal with them from Amex.

As for the Ash Cloud, well I was on my own, and whilst you were no doubt taking care of the £200,000 plus clients I waited 30 minutes on a mobile line from the USA to get through on the platinum line who were then no help at all. The insurance did help but only post the event and after some weeks.

Good luck with your corporates but a little more help for the cardmembers would also be appreciated.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

AmexWill

Amex have never been able to offer anything half decent in terms of fares. Very slow to react to booking requests, were never able to match prices ex Europe and all in all a very poor offering whether TMC or personal bookings. Speak to I M.

Your airfare guarantee is padding, I used to go to you with a fare, and you have never been able to match it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls