Brand new Etihad Lounge in Abu Dhabi

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• alistairNicoll
    Participant

I think that on the whole Eihad are excellent their lounges and on board experience and chauffeur service are all worth singing the praises.

The problem at the airport is nothing to do with Etihad it is the government but as Etihad are their largest client then clearly their complaints might have more effect than one or two “passengers”

I complained directly to Mr Hogan as well as Etihad Guest Gold and it took about two weeks for Etihad guest gold to respond by which time I had fully discussed the issue with a senior member of the Etihad management

I sincerely hope that this problem is addressed as at least that time I had 6 hours between flights but on my next couple of flights with Etihad the transfers are about 2 hours each and it is very pleasant relaxing in the lounge – I am looking forward to seeing the changes since September when I last flew

KSHaggag
    Participant

Gentlemen,

The new Etihad lounge at AUH airport is a treat in terms of spaciousness. Compared to the older facility that was almost always cramped to death !
    I know Etihad is struggling to have it’s own facility as a world class facility offering everything the modern traveller aspires to and so far their efforts have paid off .once they move to the Midfield ,things will change dramatically .
    I am eager to sample the CDG facility soon .
    Might not be in this context but has anyone tried the EY Regional services yet in Europe????
    Eager to listen to your experiences .

alistairNicoll
    Participant

Great news KSH about the lounge

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls