Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

stevescoots
    Participant

I upgraded my QC15’s to 25’s about 18 months ago. Unfortunately the sound went on one side. Contacted Bose Uk (2 yr warrantee) who pretty much told me tough, you didn’t buy them in EU. Went into the Bose service center in HK where I bought them and although out of Hk warrantee (1 year) they exchanged the entire set, cans, case and cable in 15 minutes and a new warrantee. Well done Bose Hk, that’s how you win brand loyalty

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Agree Steve. It’s gestures like that and mine recently with Lufthansa that keep me loyal to them.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I took my $59 overnight case back to Bed Bath and Beyond in Florida after 18 months heavy use… as the retractable handle would retract. Was quite happy to pay for a repair or buy another case. Shop would not hear about a purchase / repair.. only a replacement. ‘Sir, it has a 5 year gurantee’…

I have to say.. I was a little embarrassed.. the case was dented.. scratched… it looked like it was 10 years old..

Excellent brand loyalty..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls