BMI Credit Card

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

DanielRawson
    Participant

Evening,

I wonder if any knows what happens to the points I gain when using my BMI Mastercard now. Do they go to my Avios, go to the new BMI or am I actually getting nothing for using the card?

Daniel

scott66
    Participant

I can’t speak for the Mastercard, however My BMI (MNBA) Amex and Visa are still clocking up miles, The cards still add miles to my Diamond Club, I recently (15/10)used the transfer tool to move an accumulated balance to my BA Avios account. Currently I believe I can use the transfer tool in future to transfer further miles. The BMI benefits package has changed a number of times following the BA take over, I’d be surprised if the arrangement continued for much longer.

I’m not clear on how BMI regional miles would differentiate from BMI Visa MC AMEX miles, but then I’m unlikely to use BMI regional.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I have the bmi Mastercard on the older more advantageous tariff.

I can still earn avios using my card, and I think the arrangement was licenced for a number of years so although new cards may stop being issued, those with existing cards should be able to continue earning avios using these cards (all issued by mbna).

The sign up bonus still exists:

https://apply.mbna.co.uk/UKNeoCCapp/entry?sc=8ccbmimbna_ost&mc=ECO-UK-33333-13382

You’d be daft not to apply for it.

VintageKrug
    Participant

..I forgot the most important part which is that you do have to transfer your miles manually – mine haven’t started posting automatically yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls