"Black Friday" Travel Deals 2019

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• MarcusGB
    Participant

As we seemed to list for a few years, thought i would open this up, for some of those amazing travel deals around.

Perhaps we could assist each other and post anything we come across here for the BT Community to benefit?
    Previous years, i have found some Long Haul Biz Fares at -50% or more!
    Interesting to see which Companies take part.

Many thanks all.

capetonianm
    Participant

https://www.hertz.co.uk/rentacar/reservation/#vehicles

30% off for bookings up to 03DEC19 on all vehicles except vans. Note that you have to click on the ‘get the deal’ link.

Interesting how prices vary by so much. The deal I got yesterday for £136 is now coming up at £238.

Not travel, but my wife needs a new Ipad as her old one is starting to slow down and apparently isn’t compatible with all the latest wizardry. Amazon had an iPad Pro (10.5 Inch, Wi-Fi, 256 GB) for £449 down from £769. It’s not the very latest one that’s just come out but according to my IT department (our son!) it’s one of the best Ipads on the market. It will be in her Christmas stocking although on reflection I might give it to her early to mitigate tensions with her family at Christmas.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Singapore Airlines

Black Flyday: Singapore Airlines launches flash deals from £470pp to over 15 destinations

This Black Friday, Singapore Airlines offers the perfect opportunity to book your dream holiday with promotions on flights to top destinations from London Heathrow and Manchester, in Economy and Premium Economy cabins.

Book from Thursday 28th November until Monday 2nd December to take advantage of great value return fares for travel into 2020.

Some examples of the promotional fares available include:

PREMIUM ECONOMY
    From London Heathrow From Manchester
    Southeast Asia: Singapore From £1,445pp From £1,420pp
    USA: Houston From £990pp From £990pp

All prices include baggage allowance, more than 1,800 entertainment options, plus delicious meals and unparalleled service.

A full list of the destinations on sale is available at singaporeair.com from Thursday 28 November and bookable until 2nd December 2019 for travel into 2020.

Terms and conditions apply – full details available at singaporeair.com.
    Singapore Airlines flies four times daily from London Heathrow and five times weekly from Manchester to Houston and to Singapore for onward connections to destinations. Selected onward flights may be operated by Singapore Airlines’ sister carriers SilkAir or Scoot and this is clearly shown during the booking process
    Travel periods are as follows:
    All destinations except Houston routes: 15 Jan 2020 to 19 July 2020, 11 Aug 2020 to 30 Sep 2020. Houston: 15 Jan 2020 to 21 June 2020; 17 Aug 2020 to 30 Sep 2020

1 user thanked author for this post.

capetonianm
    Participant

A long list here:

Best Black Friday travel deals: Early offers on flights and hotels for your 2019 winter break or 2020 holiday

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/best-black-friday-travel-deals-flights-hotels-2019-2020-holidays/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_androidshare_AtdTl149sYYc

rferguson
    Participant

Not a black friday deal but a stoner of one nonetheless…..just booked Stockholm – Sydney for £1610 return in September. Outbound ARN-HKG via ZRH flying Swiss. HKG-SYD on Virgin Australia. SYD – SIN – ZRH on SQ. ZRH – ARN on Swiss. Aaaaamazing for this combination of airlines.

I believe it has to be for two pax and availability seems extremely limited. Also available to MEL. I believe SEP ’20 is end of the deal and I did not check other months. Also combinations via HKG both ways with Luftahnsa and Virgin Australia for £50 cheaper (although I preferred the SQ option) The deal did NOT appear when searching google flights or swiss.com. I used kayak.co.uk and the +/-3 day option for best results. Directed me to dreamworldtravel.co.uk where I was able to book and ticket. Accepts Visa/Mastercard only.

1 user thanked author for this post.

MarcusGB
    Participant

I noticed today Alitalia, 25% of ALL Classes of fares from January- March 31st 2020, book from today until Dec 2nd.

https://www.alitalia.com/en_gb/offers/all-offers/special-deal-black25.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIks211OWM5gIVybTtCh1CEQYIEAAYAiAAEgILifD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

rferguson
    Participant

Air China will also have a BF sale starting tomorrow.

Best prices seem to be ex FRA with FRA-SYD/AKL being the headline fares of approx euro1400.

https://www.airchina.de/DE/DE/promotion/Blackfriday2019

Jenni Reid
    Keymaster

A few more from the BT inbox (although it doesn’t seem like there’s an airline/travel company NOT currently running a Black Friday deal):

Travelex
    Etihad
    Cathay Pacific
    Emirates
    Iberia
    NH Hotel Group

Francis
    Participant

I am an Accor gold member. Just received an email few days ago about their black Friday 40% off selected hotels deal (until March 15th, booked by Dec 2nd). I went and checked, it was REAL! I was in cloud 9, as I quickly got my holiday accommodations sorted for X”mas, Chinese new year and trip in February all sorted, at a very attractive price too. The hotels I managed to book were Pullman, Mercure and Novotel, scatter around in Jakarta, KL, Singapore and BKK. It was a real bargain!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls