Black Friday deals 2020

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

• Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are receiving a lot of promotional offers for Black Friday travel deals so I thought we would post them here and you can see if you’re tempted.

Of course with the changing situation worldwide, you may think spending money on flights, lounge access, car hire and hotel rooms is simply giving cash to companies and (probably) receiving just a voucher for future travel in return, but there are some good deals around.

(For a very few of these offers we might earn a miniscule amount of commission.)

So caveat emptor…. but you are a wise lot anyway.

6 users thanked author for this post.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hyatt

Across all 900 hotels, a 20% saving for reservations booked by December 6, 2020, on stays through April 4, 2021; World of Hyatt members get member benefits and rewards.
    You can cancel at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival. See below for limited time offer terms.

World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys: World of Hyatt members can combine it with the World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys global promotion, which allows members to earn up to quadruple Bonus Points on eligible spend at 1,000+ participating locations worldwide through January 4, 2021, if they register for the bonus offer by November 30, 2020. Plus, members can earn double Tier-Qualifying Night credits – they get one credit in the year in which they earn it and another in 2021.

Hyatt Together Special Offer: Gatherings of 10 guests or more (where permitted) booked and held at participating Hyatt hotels by December 31, 2022, can enjoy several perks, booking flexibility, ability to earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points and the choice of up to 10 percent off the master bill or up to 10 percent in added-value upgrades such as complimentary guestrooms and enhanced food and beverage offerings. Visit hyatt.com/together-offer or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code GATHR.

Limited Time Offer Terms & Conditions
    Discount is off the Standard Rate. Must request offer at time of booking a qualifying reservation at participating hotels between November 9, 2020 and December 6, 2020 for stays with a checkout date between November 11, 2020 and April 4, 2021.

Offer subject to availability. Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com or by contacting your personal travel professional. Any limitations or restrictions included in the published offer shall apply. Offer valid for a maximum of two rooms per member. Minimum one-night deposit required at booking, which is fully refundable if reservation is cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival.

Offer not valid at Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Miraval Austin, Miraval Arizona, MGM, UrCove, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World locations.

Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Offer not valid with previously booked or held stays or groups/conventions and may not be combined with any other rates, promotions or offers unless expressly permitted. Discount applies only to room rate and does not apply to other items such as taxes, resort/destination fees (if applicable), incidental charges or any other hotel specific charges. Limited number of rooms allocated to promotional rates; reservations are subject to availability. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods, special events, or extreme demand, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted). Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Void where prohibited by law.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

easyJet

Easyjet is marking its 25th birthday with up to 25% off over 500,000 seats for travel up until 30th June 2021.

Discounted fares are available at easyJet.com.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

No1 Lounges

No1 Lounges will be closed until December 2, 2020.

In the meantime, you can save 20 per cent on gift vouchers to use for future travel. 

Valid for purchases of gift vouchers made by 30 Nov 2020.

Gift Vouchers can be redeemed until December 31, 2021. 

Enter the promo code BLACKFRIDAY2020

no1lounges.com

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

British Airways

This isn’t a Black Friday one, but anyway…

Following the latest travel corridor announcement, British Airways Holidays are delighted to announce the below exciting offer for Dubai holidays:

Save up to an additional £100 on Dubai holidays for travel up to November 2021

Book by Wednesday 18 November to make the following additional savings:

£100 extra discount with a minimum spend of £2,500 per booking
    £50 extra discount with a minimum spend of £1,500 per booking

Full details and terms & conditions can be found at ba.com

fatbear
    Participant

Personally, I think Black Friday deals are inappropriate for the UK – we do not have Thanks giving, so I always ignore…………..

K1ngston
    Participant

[postquote quote=1016037][/postquote]

Bar Humbug, I am always up for a good deal, and I will take any excuse to find one….. Black Friday, St Stephens Day, Rosh Hashana, I dont give a hoot!!! 🙂

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Citizen M is running a Black Friday sale for bookings made up until December 1, with “At least 30 per cent off hotel stays” until October 31, 2021.

More details here.

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Yotel’s Black Friday sale is offering up to 40 per cent off stays until the end of 2021, when booked on Black Friday.

The deal is 30 per cent off the retail rate, plus a further 10 per cent for members of the Club@Yotel programme.

Offer excludes Yotelair properties at London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Amsterdam Schiphol, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Istanbul Airport.

yotel.com

Montysaurus
    Participant

There are plenty of reports (Which? and other consumer groups) showing Black Friday deals aren’t necessarily what they are cracked up to be, particularly in the retail trade. Deals are often bettered not long afterwards as retailers use the expression “Black Friday” as a lure but don’t necessarily offer the best deals.
    My wife just says I’m a cynical, distrusting old git. Who am I to argue?

2 users thanked author for this post.

FaroFlyer
    Participant

[postquote quote=1016883][/postquote]

I agree, but there again it takes one to know one!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I don’t know either (whether these are deals or just smoke and mirrors), but we’ll put them here and let you decide.

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Case luggage is offering 30 per cent off full-priced items, between November 20 and December 2, with the code BLACK30.

If you really can’t wait until tomorrow, there is currently 20 per cent off with the code BLACK20.

caseluggage.com

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

Radisson Hotels Group is running a Black Friday deal offering up to 30 per cent off stays booked by December 1, for travel until the end of 2021.

The blurb:

Cyber Sale: last chance!

Don’t miss out on saving up to 30 per cent on stays from Nov 19, 2020 until Dec 31, 2021!

Book our limited time Cyber Sale offer by Dec 1, 2020. Enjoy an exceptional choice of safe and welcoming hotels. Stay from November 19, 2020 to December 31, 2021. This offer includes breakfast and is valid 7 days a week. No pre-payment is necessary.

radissonhotels.com

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

IHG‘s Black Friday deal is offering 30 per cent off Best Flex Rates when you book with ‘Book Now, Pay Later’. Book by December 2, for stays until April 30, 2021.

ihg.com

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls