Beware of Business Class Upgrades on Air Serbia/Ethihad

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Tuttobene
    Participant

Fellow travellers, do not under any circumstances upgrade to business with Air Serbia. Their offer is totally misleading and an absolute rip off. I am a frequent traveller and in possession of various airline silver to platinum cards, so I know what you are getting for your money.

Stupidly, I have upgraded to business class with Air Serbia. At check in, I was informed, that you do not get
    a) a higher luggage allowance
    b) access to the launches
    c) food on the flight

You only get a seat in business. That is it!!! I have learned it the hard way – I paid £200 extra to advance from row 4 to row 1. I want to inform you so you do not make the same mistake. Their policy is so disgusting that even the check in staff were embarrassed; they get this every day.

Do yourself the favour and avoid this airline at any cost. They started out well, but their service has declined to a level way below even Ryan Air. At least Ryan Air charges you a fair price and you know what you are getting… This is utter and total rip off.

Air Serbia is owned by Etihad. Given this experience, I will never fly either airline again. I know Etihad are good but they approve of this policy and that cannot be rewarded.

You should also bring your own food – what you get on board is not fit for human consumption. I was offered a very small glass of water and a bag of crisps that had run out of date.

This is con business. Take your money to an airline that cares about you.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls