Best World Airport Toilet experience???

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

AussieM
    Participant

Staring with LHR at the base, could we make some votes on the best Toilet experience at The Worlds Airports??

It could be a great interest in Business traveller…cultural differences, standards, colours, facilities, cleanliness, availability, hygiene, extra options etc?

My vote goes to Schipol Amsterdam! (Suprise).
    There is a little painted fly on the mens basin (if you stand up for the gentlemen), & ahead a poster with fabulous tulips all colourful
    At one it states
    “Aren’t these flowers wonderful. ?After your trip, you can truly say you have seen The wonderful Tulips in Amsterdam
    BUT, do you dare tell them where you saw them?!!!”
    Great!

Any award votes for others?

terrymcmanus
    Participant

Bangkoks new airport which is populary known locally and referred to by every one who passes through it as “Swampypoon”…rather unfairly I think has after a very bad start up improved beyond all expectations.

I travel through it about 8-10 times a year (homes in Bangkok/Chiang Mai)and cannot speak more highly or the “new experience”

Fortunately both my wife and I have Thai ROC Gold cards so tend to while away the departure hours in the TG lounge which also have very nice “hong nams”

The G & Ts are also most refreshing…. to other parts.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls