Hi, I need some advice about booking a tlight to the US. I am going from Manchester to Washington and then comming back from New York at the end of October. I looked about during the winter sales and the best price was about £600 with CO. Should I book now or wait for the Summer sale? Any tips on getting agood price?
Hey Mark, BA have just finished there winter sale, but will certainly have another sale well before then. Need to be careful in Oct as school have term begins from about the 20-26th onwards. On the return leg are you going to LHR or back to MAN also i take it you are flying in economy in all sectors? xx
True but still an option. Mark i had a look on BA.com for flights in early October staying a week on your original route and it worked out at the moment at around £640 on a non flexi, this is a better option for you if you ask me xx