Best seats in Club World on BA 747 with companion?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

Dan1234
    Participant

I am travelling JFK/LHR (overnight) with BA in CW on 747, trying to decide what are best seats flying with my fiancee. We normally like to sit close, but weighing up 13EF, versus yin-yang on Upper Deck (and if so, which are best seat combo on upper deck)? Pretty much everything is currently available, so advice gratefully received!

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

Personally I’d take 62 or 63 on Upper Deck. 62 means person on window doesn’t have to climb over anyone – or in 63 means person in aisle won’t have anyone climbing over them. Upper Deck also much quieter (so good if planning to sleep). If planning to socialize might be more courteous to be downstairs?

Dan1234
    Participant

Thanks Tim. Definitely planning to sleep – hence the trade off between (preferred) upper deck and ability to sit closer to each other on lower deck. Confirms my thinking as currently booked into 62AB (I seem to remember 63B has the metal ‘foot guard’ around the footrest which I dislike), unless anyone persuades me that an alternative is better!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls