BD to rise again

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• skyguy79
    Participant

With the whole of BD now no longer a liability, maybe a rich Arab Sheikh may come in and make diamonds forever ? The Diamond Service concept was head and shoulders above other “service” these days and a real winner !

canucklad
    Participant

Unfortunately BA own the B Cal trademark !

JamesBAgold
    Participant

BA sold B Cal to Inspirations (then part of Carlson) in 1995 as Caledonian Airways. They then amalgamated into Thomas Cook who replaced Caledonian with the brand JMC Air (now Thomas Cook Airlines) in 2000.

Thomas Cook are in need of some cash (so I hear!) so they may be prepared to flog the mark.

B Cal / Caledonian was Surrey & Sussex’s best “Scottish branded” airline! 😉

canucklad
    Participant

Well then… A strong brand and in this retro nostalgic mood ..you know it makes sense Thomas Cook….

And can AC follow suit and sell the rights to CP so we can bring back another great independant airline !

selloutbishop
    Participant

Bullfrog – 16/05/2012 12:53 GMT

“Bring back Sir Michael Bishop”.

That twat sold everybody down the river! He got he’s money from ze Germans and did’nt bat an eyelid about f**king over people like myself ( twenty plus years with Midland). It’s all okay though….he got his £200+ million to spend on his “Interest”. Man’s a mercenary wa**er. Can you tell I’m a tad annoyed about this sellout?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls